All new web development projects completed by Webscript meet the latest industry standards and guidelines for XHTML and CSS markup specified by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). These standards are used to ensure that websites will function correctly on all platforms, for all users now and in the future. Adhering to these standards should result in user's enjoying a consistent experience as well as making the website easier to update and manage. This also has a positive impact on the website's search engine optimisation and accessibility.
We excel in the creation of web-enabled applications with database functionality and the distribution of data through online interfaces.
Our specialities include:
- Perl, including mod_perl and derivatives
- MySQL and other SQL based databases such as Oracle and PostgreSQL
- Apache 1 and 2
- Mail support, advanced configuration
- DNS & domain name administration
- Security (Firewall, patches and script vulnerabilities)
- Sun Solaris, FreeBSD and Linux